HydraPak Flux™+ 1.5L
Access potable water anywhere. The Flux+ 1.5L sets a new standard for lightweight, fast and versatile backcountry water filtration. The integrated filter removes bacteria and protozoa from approximately 1,500 liters of water at a rate of >1L per minute. Roll or squeeze your Flux to filter into other camp containers or to directly drink freshly filtered water on the go.
Uniquely shaped to be shorter, more stable and easier to fit in pack pockets than standard hard bottles. Rolls up when empty for space saving storage.
FAST & SAFE FILTRATION
The integrated filter removes Escherichia coli bacteria, Cryptosporidium parvum cysts, and Giardia Lamblia from approximately 1,500 liters of water at a rate of >1L per minute.
DUST COVER & HIGH FLOW NOZZLE
Keeps dust off your drink nozzle. Quickly opens and closes the drink nozzle with one hand without any direct contact with dirty hands.
HIGH FLOW NOZZLE
Twist to Drink Nozzle drinks like that of a traditional wide mouth bottle but with more flow and less splash.
FITS IN PACK POCKETS
Designed to fit in pack pockets when full and to roll up when empty for space saving storage.
FLEXIBLE BAIL HANDLE
For comfortable carrying, quick attachment and filling in a lake or river.
- Flexible handle for comfortable carrying, quick attachment and securing the rolled up bottle when empty
- Dual-layer ﬁlm laminate construction adds structure
- Single stage < .2 micron hollow fiber filter
- Eﬀectively removes common waterborne bacteria, such as E. coli (99.9999%), and parasitic cysts (99.999%) per EPA Guide Standards and NSF P231 and microplastics (99.999%) per NSF 42 greater than or equal to 3.0 microns in size
- Made of ultra-durable, abrasion resistant TPU & RF welded seams for superior durability and elasticity
- 100% BPA & PVC free, wide working temperature range (can be frozen - max temp 60° C / 140° F)
- EPA COMPANY NO.:102123 EPA ESTABLISHMENT NO.: 102123°CHN°1
1.5 L / 50 fl oz
143 g / 5.0 oz
250 mm x 115 mm / 9.8 in x 4.5 in
TPU, POM, ABS, Hollow Fiber, Silicone