Stabilizes the ankle muscles and joints for injury healing and pain relief.
Bauerfeind’s® MalleoTrain ankle braces and supports are used to treat a sore ankle from an injury or surgery. It also relieves pain due to osteoarthritis and other health conditions.
Support your ankle, relieve pain and reduce swelling
The MalleoTrain ankle support reinforces the stability and strength of your ankle joint. With a special knit fabric that fits the natural shape of your ankle, the MalleoTrain brace delivers medical grade compression without hurting pressure points. It stabilizes the ankle and ligaments and improves circulation.
With every movement you make, two soft pads become active, massaging the ankle joint. Cushioned pads support the inner and outer ankle bones to reduce swelling and provide even more stability. MalleoTrain supports are easy to put on, do not slip, and sit firmly and comfortably in position.
Get back on your feet faster
The MalleoTrain support helps you every step of the way, quickly allowing you to walk again without ankle pain.
- Graduated compression - Compression gradually gets lighter towards the ends. Improves circulation and relieves muscle and joint soreness.
- Three-dimensional knit - Constructed to conform to the natural shape of the ankle so it fits snugly yet comfortably against your body and stimulates circulation.
- Contoured viscoelastic cushion - Soft pads behind each ankle bone helps to reduce pain and swelling.
- No rigid parts - Comfortable to wear and allows full range of motion.
- Breathable Train active knit - gentle on the skin and extremely comfortable to wear
Graduated compression - Compression gradually gets lighter towards the ends. Improves circulation and relieves muscle and joint soreness.
- Slightly sprained ankle
- Mild instabilities
- Ankle arthritis
- Ankle pain
- Swelling of the ankle