Relieves strain and stabilizes during movement
Bauerfeind’s ManuTrain® wrist braces and supports provide stability and comfort to painful wrists.
Relief from wrist and hand pain
ManuTrain® wrist supports take the strain off your wrist and provides pain relief. To do this, the flexible soft knitted fabric has padded inserts incorporated into it, which takes pressure off nerves and blood vessels and provide soothing pain relief. The brace conforms to your wrist shape for a secure hold. The ManuTrain brace takes the strain off your wrist and soothes wrist pain. Gentle compression accelerates the healing of soft tissue irritation. ManuTrain is useful for Carpal tunnel syndrome, inflammation of the tendon in the wrist, arthritis, overuse, or following an injury.
As you move your hand, the support reacts and provides a massaging effect for soothing pain relief. An adjustable strap lets you control the amount of compression for excellent comfort and an adaptable stay can be added for even more stabilization. Adding to the level of comfort, our soft, machine-washable knit fabric is lightweight and breathable. To wash, machine wash in the gentle cycle, which helps maintain its elasticity and original fit.
Give wrist pain a hand
A ManuTrain wrist brace ensures a painful wrist won’t interrupt your daily life.
- Seamless knit between thumb and index finger - enables you to grip objects without irritation
- Breathable materials - for optimal wearing comfort
- Three-dimensional knit - Constructed to conform to the natural shape of the wrist, so it is still mobile, but gets the stability it needs.
- Support pads - Relieve the pressure on nerves and blood vessels to reduce pain and swelling.
- Additional Velcro® strap - Supports the stabilizing effect of the inner hand stay while letting you control the amount of compression.
- Adaptable stay - Can be added for a greater stabilizing effect.
- Reduced pressure at the edges - prevents constriction
- Wrist sprain
- Wrist arthritis
- Wrist tendinitis
- Carpal tunnel