HOKA ONE ONE CARBON X-SPE
Positioned as an endurance racer, the Carbon X-SPE delivers the same propulsive speed as its predecessor in a street-ready silhouette. Engineered with a responsive, carbon fiber plate and aggressive Meta-Rocker, this performance shoe is a formidable competitor. Created in limited run, the Carbon X-SPE sports a tongue-free upper encased in a soft, mesh bootie and lined in a thin, mono-mesh that hugs the forefoot. Featuring a unique combination of foams, this special edition style delivers an inherently soft, stable and responsive ride.
- Light, stripped-back upper engineered in single-layer, polyester mesh
- Mesh bootie provides a secure fit.
- Molded heel reinforcement for added support.
- Tongue-free construction provides a comfortable, seamless fit
- Early stage Meta-Rocker delivers an up-tempo ride.
- Light and resilient PROFLY X technology provides both a soft and propulsive experience.
- Carefully positioned carbon fiber plate delivers a smooth transition through the gait cycle.
- Wider forefoot platform provides support and stability along with an accommodating and comfortable fit.
- Rubberized foam outsole offers a lightweight, responsive, yet durable ground contact.
249 g | 8.8 oz (US M 9)