HOKA ONE ONE SPEEDGOAT 5
A workhorse designed for technical trails, the Speedgoat returns as a new shoe from outsole to laces. This trail beast is updated with Vibram® Megagrip with Traction Lug for upgraded grip and braking power on loose soil. A whole 21 grams lighter, the much grippier fifth Speedgoat edition features many enhancements to improve performance. Weight reduction also comes from fewer overlays – helping us work towards a more sustainable construction. Enveloping the toe and forefoot, a dynamic textile component lends exceptional flexibility and comfort during toe-off, as well as accommodating for potential footswell, a feature seen in Mafate Speed 3, Evo Mafate 2 and Evo Speedgoat. Refinements to the tongue further add to the feeling of enhanced comfort to the top of the foot, adjacent to the ankle where friction can occur. Its midsole compound is even lighter than before, delivering HOKA’s signature smooth ride without reducing the stack height. This, combined with a double layered-jacquard mesh ensures our latest trail superstar inspires confidence on any terrain.
- Vibram MegaGrip With Traction Lug designed for an enhanced grip on the ground.
- Protective toe rand for protection from rocks and trail debris.
- Partially made from recycledpolyester and doublejacquard recycled content.
- Late stage Meta-Rocker provides a propulsive and smooth ride on the trail allowing for movement on uneven terrain.
- Extended heel tab designed for an easy pull-on.
291 g (US M 9)