INSTINCT ULTRA RAIN SHELL
- Uncompromising function, versatility and protection for trail running and the outdoors
- Ideal protection & breathability: 20000/40000
- No noise membrane
- Extreme adjustability
- 210 gr (M)
KEY FEATURES :
Whether you’re in a demanding ultra-distance trail running race, or out on a long cold/rainy day in the mountains, the Ultra Rain Shell ensures a perfect fit, dry comfort, and liberty of movement in the worst conditions.
Benefit from easy to manipulate cord locks and features for easy adjustments on the run. Quickly ventilate with large armpit zipped pockets and sleeve cuffs that allow an above the elbow position of the sleeves.
The 4 way stretch membrane allows wearing over your pack, and two large front pockets ensure useful storage.
An easy velcro and cord tab allow you to roll-up and attach the hood for no flapping in the wind/rain.
A timeless design and remarkable construction.
- 3-Way Adjustable Hood ensures visibility and a snug fit
- Roll Up Hood with a hook-and-loop tab keeps the hood secured and avoids flapping
- Weather resistant zippers keep water out
- Reflective Tape and Logo increase nighttime visibility
- Articulated Arms improves fit and liberty of movement
- Adjustable Cuff helps keep wind and snow out and allow wearing above the elbow.
- Pit Zips allows proper ventilation and access to trail pack pockets
- Fully taped seams
- Minimized panel construction = lighter weight, greater resistance and stretch.
- 2 large zippered hand pockets
- Stuffs inside front pocket
- 210 grams (Medium size)