Reach higher ground. Introducing the world’s most responsive trail running shoe for technical terrain made with bio-based Dyneema®.
A lower stack height provides increased ground feel and heightens your connection to the earth. A padded heel collar and pyramidal midsole geometry promotes confident footing in technical environments, allowing you to reach new heights.
Dyneema® one-piece woven upper
The entire norda™ 001 upper is seamlessly constructed with Dyneema®, the world’s strongest and lightest fibre™ to deliver the best possible performance, with the lowest environmental footprint . Bio-based Dyneema® fibre mass balance approach, sustainably sourced. Bluesign® approved material; ISCC certified.
norda x Vibram® Mid-Sole
Engineered with Vibram® SLE to provide the lightest weight and highest performance. Best-in-class for cushioning performance and durability.
norda x Vibram® Sole Plate
The norda™ x Vibram exclusive design is the ultimate high-performance trail running sole. Inspired by the rock formation of the Canadian Shield. Vibram® Litebase® technology conserves energy and enhances your performance with a 30% reduction in overall sole weight. Vibram® Mega Grip® rubber delivers superior durability, traction and the strongest grip on both wet and dry surfaces.
norda x Dyneema® Laces
Diamond designed norda™ laces made with Dyneema®, provide 4x the strength of a standard lace, and higher abrasion resistance. 100% recycled.
norda™ Lock System
Ultra light and comfortable sock, gusset construction for the ultimate fit. The foot is held in place to provide stability as you run through ever changing conditions.
- Upper - woven with bio-based Dyneema® for the highest performance, abrasion resistance and the lightest footprint
- Laces - diamond design pattern with bio-based Dyneema® and recycled polyester
- Hi-Vis Reflective - front to rear for 360° visibility
- norda™ Lock System - Ultra light and comfortable sock, gusset construction for the ultimate fit. The foot is held in place to provide stability as you run through ever changing conditions
- Insole - custom designed eTPU for the highest possible energy absorption and return
- Midsole Cushioning - norda™ x Vibram® SLE
- Soleplate - norda™ x Vibram® exclusive design Formation sole with Litebase® and Megagrip® Rubber. 5mm lugs
Weight (Women's size US 8): 219g / 7.72 ounces approx. with eTPU insole
Weight (Men's size US 8.5): 249g / 8.78 ounces approx. with eTPU insole
Drop / Stack: Drop is 4mm / Heel 19mm and Forefoot 15mm
* See Size Guide: We recommend to add a 1/2 size up from your normal size