Osprey KESTREL 38
The small but mighty Kestrel 38 is ideal for quick overnights or big day hike adventures in more punishing environments. This 38-liter Kestrel is a workhorse rucksack built with rugged fabrics, designed to withstand bushwhacking and scrambling. Whether you're an outdoor professional or a weekend warrior, if you're hard on your gear this straightforward pack is up to task.
Built to withstand every outdoor environment, from sandstone canyons to alder-filled alpine bushwhacks.
MADE FOR WORK
Made for big days with an integrated raincover, trekking pole attachment and easy-access organization.
Because rain or shine, there's no excuse to not hit the trail. Stores in a zippered pocket at the base of the pack and made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS.
The AirScape backpanel offers updated adjustable torso lengths and features a new injection-molded framesheet for a stable, breathable, close-to-body carry, even when the trail gets technical.
- Included raincover made with bluesign® approved fabrics and DWR treatments made without PFAS, stored in zippered pocket at base of pack
- Top lid with large, zippered pocket; top panel lash points and under lid zippered mesh pocket with key clip
- Internal reservoir sleeve with Hydraclip for easier reservoir hanging
- Front panel shove-it pocket with stretch mesh gussets
- Dual front panel daisy chains
- Dual quick release upper side compression straps with axe/trekking pole capture
- Dual lower side compression straps
- Zippered sleeping bag compartment with floating divider
- Removable sleeping pad straps
- Dual ice tool loops
- Stow-on-the-Go trekking pole attachment
3.5 mm LightWire peripheral frame effectively transfers the load from harness to hipbelt, Atilon framesheet spreads load across the entire backpanel to the peripheral frame
Mesh-covered ridged foam allows maximum ventilation while keeping the load close to the body
SPACERMESH HARNESS AND HIPBELT
Soft, edgeless padded mesh offers a soft breathable contact surface and large load support, Adjustable sternum strap with rescue whistle
36 L/38 L
74H X 34W X 28D CM /79H X 34W X 28D CM
1.85 KG/1.93 KG
bluesign® approved 100% recycled 420D nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS
bluesign® approved 100% recycled 500D high-tenacity nylon, DWR treatments made without PFAS