Smartwool Run Targeted Cushion Low Ankle Socks
Be sure to start your next run with footwear that offers as much comfort as possible. Our Run Targeted Cushion Ankle Socks are designed with cushion on the most impact-prone areas—the ball and heel of the foot—as well as other feel-good features like mesh zones for breathability, and Virtually Seamless™ toe. Plus, because they’re made with responsibly sourced Merino wool, they’re naturally odor-resistant and temperature-regulating. And, with Indestructawool™ technologies, they’re built to last, mile after mile.
- Indestructawool™ technology with extended durability zones
- 4 Degree™ elite fit system for a dialed-in, performance-oriented fit
- Mesh zones for added breathability
- Virtually Seamless™ toe for enhanced comfort
- Overall 3.25" height
- Made in the USA of Imported Yarn: 56% Merino Wool 39% Nylon 2% Recycled Nylon 3% Elastane *Specific percentage of Recycled Nylon will vary as we transition to 100% Recycled Nylon in future seasons.
Virtually Seamless™ Toe
Eliminates chaffing and maximizes in-shoe comfort.
4 Degree™ Elite Fit System
For a perfect fit that eliminates sock slippage, bunching, and blisters.
Our promise of unmatched sock durability.
Mesh ventilation zones provide optimum moisture management and maximum breathability
Machine Wash Warm, Inside Out
Do Not Bleach
Tumble Dry Low
Do Not Iron
Do Not Dry Clean