ULTIMATE DIRECTION Fastpack 40
A favorite for moving fast and light in the backcountry.
This lightweight Fastpack 40 has an optimal weight-to-capacity ratio for longer adventures over rugged terrain so you can move fast in the backcountry. True to our roots, it uniquely fits like a vest with water bottles up front, but distributes weight like a pack. We gave it an upgrade with Infiknit™ and FastFlow technology to increase the backpanel's breathability and moisture wicking. This do-it-all pack also has plenty of dedicated external storage, a roll-top opening and a full-side external zipper for easy access to anything inside.
- Large front storage for water, phone, maps, glasses, or food
- Unique zip-down main compartment for total access to gear
- Roll-top closure expands or compresses to secure varying capacities
- Large external stretch mesh pockets for quick access
- Sliding rail sternum straps
- Removable and height-adjustable T-hook waistbelt for heavier loads
- Easy access pocket with keyfob
- MonoRip Mesh is very strong, but extremely breathable.
Volume: 2440.95 in3 / 40.0L
Height: 19.5" / 49.5 cm
Width: 11.0" / 27.9 cm
Length: 7.8" / 19.7 cm
Weight: 1.58 lbs. / 0.715 kg