ULTIMATE FLY BRA
The latest innovation from Shock Absorber featuring patented technology. Our unique Cross Control technology combines laser cutting, bonding and moulding. It’s lightness paired with unmatched support gives you a second skin sensation.
- Laser cut 3D spacer dissociates and absorbers internal and external breast movements.
- Three layers of fabric are bonded together and then moulded to the breasts anatomical shape.
- Non slip adjustable straps.
- Brushed elastic to reduce friction.
- Double back adjustment for ultimate support.
- Moisture wicking, breathable high performance fabric.
It’s so light and supportive you will forget you are wearing a sports bra, allowing you to focus solely on your performance.
- This garment can be machine washed. Do not exceed the temperature shown on the icon.
- This garment can be machine washed on a delicate cycle. Do not exceed the temperature shown on the icon.
- This garment must not be ironed.
- This garment must not be tumble dried.
- This article can be tumble dried. The dots represent the heat setting that must be used. 1 dot means a reduced heat, 2 dots a normal heat.
- This garment must not be bleached.
- This garment can be ironed. The dots on the iron represent the ironing temperature. 1 dot means the garment needs to be ironed on a cool temperature (100c). 2 dots means it needs to be ironed on a warm temperature (150c) and 3 dots means it can be ironed on a hot temperature (200c).